Have they peaked?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I read in another post that a Crown member said they only have about 60% of what is planned to be in the show on now. I assume that's true because something very important is missing in this show that has become a trademark for Crown.....

If Crown only has 60% of the show on the field right now, they are gonna go WAY over the time limit by August.

Obviously their rate of improvement will have to level off, or else they'd get a 116 at finals.

and when judges go on the field and the guard starts to get scores that will help scores become more accurate

crown probably will at one point soon peak... theyre show is centered around body movement, and i've seen the show 3 times now... the only reason there beating cadets, bd, and scv is because theyre show is extremely clean. There isn't too much difficulty to theyre show. they will peak soon.

Yes, the Blue Devils have peeked! They were seen at one of their housing sites recently peeking at the Championship Ring Catalogue! :biggrin:

crown probably will at one point soon peak... theyre show is centered around body movement, and i've seen the show 3 times now... the only reason there beating cadets, bd, and scv is because theyre show is extremely clean. There isn't too much difficulty to theyre show. they will peak soon.

Not difficult? Please.

if a corps peaked by July first, then the staff didnt program properly and you'd see some performance scores way over the book numbers

I didn't know that Crown had faced BD or SCV in a contest yet.