1 Capital Regiment 71.900

:thumbdown:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...

With an 85 tonight, 5 weeks before Finals, that puts Crown on track for about a 107 in Indy right??? :)

Oh. Sorry, I thought you were being sincere. Silly me, I won't try to explain how judging really works. Feel free to keep complaining nonstop about how terrible judges are.. ( oh yeah, that's sarcastic too..) :thumbup:

BTW, you answered your own question. You say "weird", i say "subjective". It's the bane of being a judge, you never win. case in point... :thumbdown:

When judges put the same corps in the same placements with same spreads night after night, people complain about slotting and bias.

When judges have "weird/different/subjecting" scores, and placements night from one night to the next, people complain about incompetence and conspiracies.

Can't please everyone all the time, right? :music:

I have not seen any show live but what i see on the network crown seems to have the package. what do i know tho im old school. still will take that hornline over all others!

Quick question. is Crowns show supposed to be a crowd show or a judge show? if that makes sense.

Wow...

With an 85 tonight, 5 weeks before Finals, that puts Crown on track for about a 107 in Indy right??? :)

and babies everywhere

Quick question. is Crowns show supposed to be a crowd show or a judge show? if that makes sense.

Both! I loved it the weekend I was out there! And the judges are rewarding them for it, so it, in my case, has to be catering to both the audience and judge!

Just got back from the show and read the threads. Thank goodness for Barigurl. (I'm not even trying for Kevin.)

First time I'm getting to see a live comp this year. We sat in 3rd row so we saw things straight on.

Show was great. Yes stadium is very small & it was packed.

Didn't get there till Raiders and I like what they are doing. Only the second show for them and they still have pages to add. They took open.

Crossman - Nice capework and I too felt bad for the guard w/o the uni's.

BAC - Very nice show, well told thru the music, apple, and flag with the eyes.

Crown - (Ok my kid's marches here.) I loved it. Lot's of energy and so much better in person.

Cadets - Very nice. Liked the movement too. Nice brasswork & perc.

Encore - Crown with fireworks in the background. I really hope the pix come out.

My daughter said field was very slippery.

Glad to hear all are ok.

I didn't win the 50/50 ($1,000). But that's ok, Bristol folks put on a really nice show.

Just got back from the show and read the threads. Thank goodness for Barigurl. (I'm not even trying for Kevin.)

First time I'm getting to see a live comp this year. We sat in 3rd row so we saw things straight on.

Show was great. Yes stadium is very small & it was packed.

Didn't get there till Raiders and I like what they are doing. Only the second show for them and they still have pages to add. They took open.

Crossman - Nice capework and I too felt bad for the guard w/o the uni's.

BAC - Very nice show, well told thru the music, apple, and flag with the eyes.

Crown - (Ok my kid's marches here.) I loved it. Lot's of energy and so much better in person.

Cadets - Very nice. Liked the movement too. Nice brasswork & perc.

Encore - Crown with fireworks in the background. I really hope the pix come out.

My daughter said field was very slippery.

Glad to hear all are ok.

I didn't win the 50/50 ($1,000). But that's ok, Bristol folks put on a really nice show.

Glad you had a good time!!! Who's your daughter??