Michigan City Madness!

Odds are that the OP was giving his opinion, couple that with your screen name and your post and

Irony is so........... well, ironic.

I wasn't saying he wasn't entitled to his opinion...I was just saying I would like to know why. It was more of an inquisitive post as to why or what was found to be so "boring".

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the theater for quarterfinals too. I'll send you tweets live from them if you like. I promise not to call anyone boring! I gotta admit I just love all of it. The doctor beats, the warm ups, the goosebumps. I can usually find something I love about just about every show. Yeah, I gush. I miss it. How is Bradley? Didn't he go into the military?

No, Brad is not in the military! He is working in Madison, WI and playing with 2 bands. Not back in college until he figures out exactly what he wants to do. He knows he doesn't want to do what he's doing now but at least the job has benefits!!!

1The Cavaliers 82.900

2 Blue Stars 79.400

3 Glassmen 75.100

4 Colts 74.550

5 Madison Scouts 72.100

6 Spirit 71.450

Good scores...

Edited by grey0487

No, Brad is not in the military! He is working in Madison, WI and playing with 2 bands. Not back in college until he figures out exactly what he wants to do. He knows he doesn't want to do what he's doing now but at least the job has benefits!!!

Madison is a great town to be young in while you try to figure it out. I always say we have to take the time to figure these things out while we're young so we don't do it again when we're 40. Please send him our best.

Congrats to all the corps who performed in Michigan City on their performances!

Looks like Colts and Cavies pick up some good momentum going into Denver. Spirit looks to be all over the place right now as far as consistent scores go.

Madison Scouts looks like dead men walking. No momentum at all. They have five days to make changes before next show. Are they going to be in 8th place at Drums Across the Rockies?

Madison Scouts looks like dead men walking. No momentum at all. They have five days to make changes before next show. Are they going to be in 8th place at Drums Across the Rockies?

They are in about the same spot they were last year at this time except Spirit was beating them last year. The show is better this year, but it looks as if it will take another second half surge to make finals.

Check this out:

7/5/09

Vista CA

Bluecoats: 79.7

M-City IN

Blue Stars: 79.4

"Different show/judges" tripe aside, holy schniekes those kids from La Crosse have got to be pumped up right now!

Check this out:

7/5/09

Vista CA

Bluecoats: 79.7

M-City IN

Blue Stars: 79.4

"Different show/judges" tripe aside, holy schniekes those kids from La Crosse have got to be pumped up right now!

And remember that those of us from the Midwest still insisting on the existence of the West Coast Inflation. So according to us, Blue Stars would kick *** when the two corps meet up.

Of course, this is SARCASM here....

I find it hilarious that Midwestern score is never considered inflated/deflated. But on the other note, Bluuuu seems to have a really bad night when looking at the spread against BD.

What? What do these corps have to do? Fly around the field on hoover craft, change unis every other musical phase, march at 300 bpm on one foot? I'm tired or hearing this crap. Good ole normal drum corps isn't good enough anymore? Gmen aren't doing anything different than BAC, HNC or even Crown. Maybe they aren't executing as good, that's fair enough but to call a show, any show zzzzzzzz is stupid. I've seen this years show and it's not even close to being a snooze fest. As far as Spirits horns being better...as you said in YOUR imo that's fair too. Maybe only just to you but fair enough. Let's just get off this crap about someones show being "boring" when other corps do the same but just do it better.

Sorry bout the rant. But it's getting old.

keep them coming. my favorite is when Glassmen made the Boring shirts for people. i dont see what makes it boring to others? i want someone to actually say why its boring and i will 100% accept what they say and wont argue but when you say its boring i think why/what is.