Columbia FirstBEAT Battle

They don't have a "crown" in the show yet! I knew they were going to change it, but that sounds insane! Can't wait to see the final product!

i know lol, i wonder if they will put a crown in, idk, the ending should be intense tho, and they r going to add a few soprano moments too lol =) im excited for that too :whistle:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for those who say crown isnt moving fast enough, and i didnt at first, but their new ending is going to be at 220 bpm :whistle: thats what one of my friends in the bari section told me :whistle:

Well, they way the show is now... Crown really can't just add anything. They're already timing in at about 11:25. So they are either going to change the ending (I'm not sure how they could suddenly go into a fast tempo from the Promise of Living thing), cut part of their show.... or just play everything much faster. :whistle:

Well, they way the show is now... Crown really can't just add anything. They're already timing in at about 11:25. So they are either going to change the ending (I'm not sure how they could suddenly go into a fast tempo from the Promise of Living thing), cut part of their show.... or just play everything much faster. :whistle:

puttin words in my mouth :whistle: i didn't say add, i just said new :whistle: haha, but thats what he said, they r changing the ending and its going to be 220 bpm, idk how they'll do it but i cant wait to see it

puttin words in my mouth :whistle: i didn't say add, i just said new :whistle: haha, but thats what he said, they r changing the ending and its going to be 220 bpm, idk how they'll do it but i cant wait to see it

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you said that... I was just wondering what they will do. I really like the ending they have now, so I wish they could just extend it a little... but I'm worried that they will have to completely change it for time constraints. But I guess I shouldn't worry... they've never really disappointed me before.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you said that... I was just wondering what they will do. I really like the ending they have now, so I wish they could just extend it a little... but I'm worried that they will have to completely change it for time constraints. But I guess I shouldn't worry... they've never really disappointed me before.

haha its all good :whistle: and yeah i would worry about it, i think this change will prolly make or break their first medals or not, big test for them, but im excited to see it, i think they will do well with it :whistle:

Hey, it looks like Crown took out that weird electronic pulsating sound underlying the tenor feature in the intro to Puck. A corps taking out an electronic segment they didn't feel was necessary. Now that's smart. :whistle:

Hey, it looks like Crown took out that weird electronic pulsating sound underlying the tenor feature in the intro to Puck. A corps taking out an electronic segment they didn't feel was necessary. Now that's smart. :whistle:

Oh don't worry, it'll be replaced... someone's still writing the script! >.> <.<

Oh don't worry, it'll be replaced... someone's still writing the script! >.> <.<

I assume you're kidding...

Edited by Hrothgar15

I think they were having electronic difficulties last night.