• Troopers by 1.0 or more
    • Troopers by less than 1.0
    • Tie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on just the posts, you'd think people voted Troopers in a landslide. But that's obviously not the case, what do you colts fans think?

Troopers back in top 12 would most excellent.

Agreed. There are a lot of people with sentimental attachment to this Corps, and they have been through a lot.

My guess (and it is purely that) is the Colts will score around a 77-78 with Madison about a point behind them and the Troopers around a point behind Madison. The one reason I think the Colts will be better than the Troopers in the long run is from what I've seen show wise. (which is limited to online from Troop) IMHO The Colts show has more room to grow and the level of demand seems greater. With that said my opinion could change once I see Troop live. It's really hard to get an accurate read from a video and no one really knows how things will shake out until they meet head to head.

Edited by bmroth1

Based on just the posts, you'd think people voted Troopers in a landslide. But that's obviously not the case, what do you colts fans think?

Not a honk of either corps but I voted Colts by more than a point. It's not a very earth shattering reason. There's lots of hype for both corps but BOTH corps look about the same as last year to me. I didn't think Troopers were ever within 2 points of Colts (checked: 1.5 in one of 10 shows, all the rest more than 2) last year so I am not expecting them to be within 1 this year.

I am limited in my opinion by only seeing them on video, maybe my opinion will change of one or both in person.

Edited by OICMR corps

I voted Colts by less than a point for Windsor, but I think Troop has the show to eventually beat them this season. I think "Western Side Story" is just better constructed than my last online viewing of Fathoms, and I think that'll be the deciding factor later this month, barring some massive changes to Colts' offering.

Edited by Keith Laubhan

I voted Colts by less than a point. Going into their change camp, the Colts were leading the pack gunning for 12th place. The corps was becoming a lot stronger and becoming more consistent in their scoring. I think they have the upper hand going into the competition but it really all depends on if they made the right changes these past few days. If they did then it could be upwards of a point or they could drop below troop if all the changes made do not stack as well. Who knows, but we'll see very soon!

Edited by mellowbugle

bump

I voted Colts by over 1 pt. I like both and would be happy with either in finals!

I voted Colts by less than a point. Going into their change camp, the Colts were leading the pack gunning for 12th place. The corps was becoming a lot stronger and becoming more consistent in their scoring. I think they have the upper hand going into the competition but it really all depends on if they made the right changes these past few days. If they did then it could be upwards of a point or they could drop below troop if all the changes made do not stack as well. Who knows, but we'll see very soon!

Colts are expecting to be uber dirty tonight with all the changes put in during the last few days, but there is much excitement because they were tremendous changes, giving the show some more "oomph" and...the kids are stoked, but expect to be a bit dirtier tonight...