Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

I wonder if some Crown members were holding hands with Cadets after a show and caught their bug...

Somehow that image is difficult to conjure up at this time!

I thought the same thing at the beginning of the season but I keep seeing reports by someone affiliated with Cadets (maybe on the kitchen truck?) that a good number of HNC and Crown members hang together after shows. There was also a report of two kids, one in each corp, being best friends. Wish all the DCP fans, alums and parents could do the same. They have alot more in common than differences. I'll quit now before I have a "Rodney King" moment.

Well then, that serves you Crown-types right! Quit hangin' around and liking the competition! :laughing:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, that serves you Crown-types right! Quit hangin' around and liking the competition! :tongue:

:tongue::laughing:

:thumbup:

:tongue::laughing:

I was obviously kidding with a fellow parent! Read my previous post #92. Humor is the best prophylactic! :thumbup:

I was obviously kidding with a fellow parent! Read my previous post #92. Humor is the best prophylactic! :thumbup:

I was being quite sarcastic myself, hence the final smiley: :laughing:

Most of my comments that are nothing but smilies are mainly meant to be sarcastic!

i must be opposite than some because my immune system seemed to work very well due to being in so much better shape than I was before tour. The problem sometimes comes from members not keeping things like water coolers clean. I cleaned mine thoroughly every other day. In the two years, I never once got sick even when my seat partner got really really sick and she had to go home for medical treatment for a couple days. It's easy to overlook but I hope all the corps staffs remind them to do things like that because it can prevent alot. We used to get vitamin C pills from the food truck too.

It's a shame the battle that was being awaited tonight has to be postponed but kudos for putting health first. The battle can resume tomorrow night or in Houston or whenever they see each other again.

I was obviously kidding with a fellow parent! Read my previous post #92. Humor is the best prophylactic! :tongue:

I was being quite sarcastic myself, hence the final smiley: :laughing:

Most of my comments that are nothing but smilies are mainly meant to be sarcastic!

I stand reprimanded! I'll have another, sir! :tongue: