Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

Wow. I know this is a first for them. There has been a lot of illness this year, first with injuries now with viruses. Good luck crown. Hope you feel better!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why it's called a "cold virus" since colds can only be cause by viruses.

A lot of people have colds in their corps. That's it.

I'm sure the people in Ft. Walton will be fine with this.

:laughing:

So you think they still should have performed?

Yep...he's right

Crown Pulls Out of Show

Get well soon guys and gals! San Antonio is around the corner!!

A speedy recovery Crown!

Irving

Fan of the Arts

That's their decision to make. I hope everybody feels better.

I think it was a good decision. I don't know how close corps get to one another, but it wouldn't have looked too good if the virus spread to members of other corps.

I wonder how many of their members are sick?

Edited by chadwick

:laughing:

So you think they still should have performed?

Don't see why not. Unless it's more serious than what they are telling us. This stuff happens all the time and it even mentions they are leaving after they "rehearse" tonight. If they truly want to get rid of the "cold virus" and not have it spread then they would take at least a week off. It will take at least a week or longer for the bug to even leave the system in most cases. So are they pulling out of all the shows this week?

Don't see why not. Unless it's more serious than what they are telling us. This stuff happens all the time and it even mentions they are leaving after they "rehearse" tonight. If they truly want to get rid of the "cold virus" and not have it spread then they would take at least a week off. It will take at least a week or longer for the bug to even leave the system in most cases. So are they pulling out of all the shows this week?

I'd venture to say you can still rehearse with 25-30 blanks, but not perform. It's also easier to buy a day's rest/quaratine for those kids if they're not trying to squeeze in a show, too.

Good call.