Fort Walton Beach Swim-up Bar

Not sure... I know my kid is hating the rain since they have dealt with it pretty much since Rome, NY. Hope he isn't sick, didn't say so this morning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks clear now, down to 60 % chance of rain, mostly scattered.

When was the last time a corps pulled out of a contest due to illness?

Boston pulled out of an early season Allentown show a few years ago. Large percentage of corps and staff sick I believe from food poisoning. Maybe 03 or 04?

When was the last time a corps pulled out of a contest due to illness?

wasn't it in '99 at championships that half of Regiment got food poisoning but still marched the show anyway?

if you can hold off projectile vomiting for 12 minutes, you can still march. that's quite the standard to live up to!

Not sure... I know my kid is hating the rain since they have dealt with it pretty much since Rome, NY. Hope he isn't sick, didn't say so this morning

Hang in there! I know the west has been good to our gang this year. Denver was a miracle when the sky cleared well before the show and the temp was perfect. There is a possibility of rain in Hutch tonight also, but it's a relatively low chance.

It's overcast and dry here in Ft Walton now so the field should be OK if they don't get slammed again before show time, and there is thunder to the north!

Edited by Plan9

In a year where rain has plagued the season, having the option of a closed dome at Finals isn't such a bad thing afterall, huh?

wasn't it in '99 at championships that half of Regiment got food poisoning but still marched the show anyway?

if you can hold off projectile vomiting for 12 minutes, you can still march. that's quite the standard to live up to!

Actually, a creative design team could work that into the show! Although the corps that followed them might not appreciate it! :laughing:

Edited by Plan9