San Antonio, Texas!

I really like Blue Stars show. That said, a few things they need to fix: the choppy nature of the music toward the end and clean the show.

At the very end I felt the music was a bit more chopped, with a popcorn effect and a lack of thematic drive to really help sell things. But yes, big picture, they are for real.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we now officially moved from the Elite 6 or 7 ... beyond the Super 8 and now finally ended up with the Big 9? These corps are all SERIOUSLY good :tongue:

But I'm still sticking with Super 8. I have a feeling Stars are getting passed tonight.

No way are Stars getting passed. It would be nice to see them give Blue and SCV a run for their money.

That is a whole lotta sewing machines taking up a third of the field. Not sure the clotheslines in the back r needed. I like the DM. Fun to watch.

The amazing thing is they still get more field coverage than just about anybody else, even WITH all that stuff.

That is a whole lotta sewing machines taking up a third of the field. Not sure the clotheslines in the back r needed. I like the DM. Fun to watch.

They still have those clothes lines? I don't think those are necessary. But still, I think it's a very good show and Blue Stars are a very good drum corps.

No way are Stars getting passed. It would be nice to see them give Blue and SCV a run for their money.

Wait a year or two. It's coming.

I don't think most people do... which makes you wonder, if they have to explain it, is it effective?

Good Point, I think that is why many of us that have been around 20+ years aren't as excited as shows as we we were in the past

i don't see how those flags represent the folded flags given at military funerals, possibly with a close up view my opinion would change (I am watching high cam).

other than that, great show!

Properly folded you can only see the white stars in a blue field on the flag.