When Will Crown pass Cadets?

Well it could be diagnosed as deafness, blindness, or a combination of both, but a doctor would be best suited to help you out with that problem.

Really, I would buy your comeback if you hadn't included Cavaliers, but I don't think a soul on here besides Cavies FMM's would agree Cavies are anything more than a 4th place corps this year.

This should be a 2 horse race into Indy this year. BD playing half of a show and Cavaliers playing a mezzo forte Riccola commercial do not stand up with the championships of the past.

You may want to stop underestimating Cavies and overestimating Crown. Crown show is VERY good, but trust it is not that great. Cavies may not have a show that can win in YOUR eyes, but they are executing the show they have VERY well from what I have seen in my opinion.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it could be diagnosed as deafness, blindness, or a combination of both, but a doctor would be best suited to help you out with that problem.

Really, I would buy your comeback if you hadn't included Cavaliers, but I don't think a soul on here besides Cavies FMM's would agree Cavies are anything more than a 4th place corps this year.

This should be a 2 horse race into Indy this year. BD playing half of a show and Cavaliers playing a mezzo forte Riccola commercial do not stand up with the championships of the past.

We'll see soon enough about The Cavaliers being a 4th place show this year... :spitting:

I rather like the show and Crown's show as well.

I think they'll swap spots, but I cannot fathom how Blue Devils are in this conversation. That 1930 mess shouldn't be allowed near the Cadets/Crown conversation. If BD or Cavies beat either of these corps this year, I'll have lost alot of faith in the DCI judging community.

And how many times have you seen the Blue Devils perform this year?

I am not a Cavies FMM, and usually don't like them all that much. But I enjoyed their Denver video, and I'm looking forward to tonight's Houston video. I'll agree that it looks like the 4th place corps is destined to start with the letter "C". You might want to compare the rates of improvement before concluding that it's gonna be the Cavies.

Based on Fan Network only, I can't see it being anyone but HNC and BD for the win. I think HNC has the best potential package and they are so much cleaner than they were just a week ago. I like CCs sound, but I am not into their visual performance at all... including all the body movement. The body movement makes people stand in one place which IMO takes away from the difficulty of the show. I really liked CC the past two years, just to do not feel it this year.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

No i am not. I was just commenting on the fact that they are playing 4 or is it 5 movements. Most shows that are progressive play a more through composed show. But don't get me wrong i love the show. I think the Cadets finally have a great take on west side story. But thanks for trying to insult me dude.

No i am not. I was just commenting on the fact that they are playing 4 or is it 5 movements. Most shows that are progressive play a more through composed show. But don't get me wrong i love the show. I think the Cadets finally have a great take on west side story. But thanks for trying to insult me dude.

Quoted the wrong guy, Tyler.

Dude who are you??

and sorry

Hmmmm... I've watched the VOD for Crown a number of times and I honestly don't think last night was as great of a performance as prior shows, in terms of music. I mean... I heard a LOT of things that I haven't heard before (intonation issues, overblowing issues, sticking out, etc etc).

I think tonight, as well as future shows, can go either way.

The nice thing about liking both HNC and Crown is that I win either way!