5. Bluecoats

6. Santa Clara Vanguard

7. Phantom Regiment

7. Blue Stars

9. Boston Crusaders

10.Blue Knights

11.Glassmen

12.Troopers

I predict that there will be a great deal of hateful posting against whichever corps wins.

I predict that some corps will definitely "get screwed" by the judges, and people on here will be all to happy to say so.

I predict that the name of the thread for the San Antonio show will be "San Antonio S(insert word that begins with S here)"

I predict that at least one person will say that he/she has no confidence in DCI judging anymore because they don't agree with the final scores.

:spitting::whistle:

I'll play, the "San Antonio S... Storm!"

And for 2 of your predictions DCI needs to set up a toll free line: dail 800-WAAAAAA :lol:

:spitting::whistle:

I'll play, the "San Antonio S... Storm!"

San Antonio Steambath or San Antonio Sauna.

I had a third one in case the A/C was on too high, but thought better of it. :lol:

I predict that there will be a great deal of hateful posting against whichever corps wins.

I predict that some corps will definitely "get screwed" by the judges, and people on here will be all to happy to say so.

I predict that the name of the thread for the San Antonio show will be "San Antonio S(insert word that begins with S here)"

I predict that at least one person will say that he/she has no confidence in DCI judging anymore because they don't agree with the final scores.

:spitting::lol::lol::smile::whistle:

1. Blue Devils

2. The Cavaliers (I have a feeling they might surprise some people. Could be completely wrong though.)

3. Carolina Crown

4. Holy Name Cadets

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Bluecoats

7. Blue Stars

8. Phantom Regiment (yikes)

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Colts (barely ahead of Troop)

From the news I've read, I'll predict the Blue Devils to win with Crown and Cavaliers following up. :lol:

I think the Cadets will get 4th as punishment for not having Naration this year. :whistle::spitting::lol: