LEWISBURG & MISSION DRUMS

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole thing was just letting people know in the area that we are trying (And still are) to start a corps in Erie.

I can't understand why, if everyone from Erie wants to march in Rochester. Seems like a reasonable question that should be answered before the next attempt.

Edited by Mike_B

We have been in negotiations with the WWE & UFC but may have to pull out, we could not find bellbottom Speedo’s

:sad::whistle::unsure:

Just the thought of that made me almost fall out of the chair... Please no one post pics of any "prototypes".. LOL

Oh, it's on now!

Next time the Lake Erie Thunder is within 30 miles of Rochester I want Tom Davenport in the Sumo Ring, me and him, belly to belly.

hmm TA vs. TommyD.

hmmm.

TommyD in a real barnburner

The bucs have their annual weekend off next week. I personally think it's bad timing but it will be nice to have a drum corp free weekend to do something semi normal with my wife. You can bet that the staff will be pushing them even harder on the day of the Scranton show.

so then Bucs just dont beat the members every weekend. wonder how this got ignored being said

You can put it on Ponzo's tab.

and...

If I didn't already know that GrenadaSmoothie is one of the coolest tunes on Kenton's Journey To Capricorn album, I'd say that a GrenadaSmoothie sounds delicious right about now. But in this forum that might seem a little creepy.

heh....we played that in 96

Since you're his secretary, won't you be posting it for him?

:whistle:

no...too many typos for her

Let's change the subject.. I hope the 20 people from Erie marching in the Statesmen had a good time tonight. Enjoy that bus ride home.

We had a great bus ride home actually, thanks! :whistle:

Signed,

A Canadian who takes a lot of #### for marching Statesmen.

hmm TA vs. TommyD.

hmmm.

TommyD in a real barnburner

How far does this topic have to go before we've gone TOO far?

How bout' this:

I propose the unlimited use of Sesame Oil in this fight.

(too far?)

Ted Heuman (RIP) told me a story about 78 Sunrisers. He said that on the day of finals, instead of rehearsing, they lined the corps up and marched them into a movie theater and watched Star Wars. Anyone around remember that?

1977. After prelims, we went to see Star Wars. This was during the days of prelims and finals on the same day.

In 1978, same thing, different movie. That year we watched Animal House.

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring