The Crown Flu

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing... I didn't see any other corps having to cancel performances due to injuries or illness.

To be honest, I thought the skipped show was pretty bush league.

Hmm...if they're still sick, maybe they should buy into the grass...

...for medicinal purposes, of course... :doh:

My son just texted and said they have bronchitis going around the corps. Yea, first the heat, then bugs now this. Seems all the corps are taking turns fighting something this year.

from a Glassmen parent

My son is marching lead mello for Crown this year. He was only minimally affected by the virus. When we talked to him on 7/13

(the day they skipped the show) he said he wasn't really sick, just tired. One of the texts I got from him Sunday said that the

day we had talked to him was the worst he felt.

BTW Crown had free time in San Antonio on Sunday, so anyone who wanted some rest was able to get it.

Aside from not making sense, that was pretty Busch league, don't you think? To suggest (even in jest) that the kids in CC have HIV is just wrong.

Wow you so didn't get that. He was implying (with sarcasm) that it is rediculous to assume what Crown has is what anyone else experienced due to the gazillions of different viruses out there. I.e., if Crown has what I had back in '84 then they might want to invest in some packages of depends for the marching members, or at least have portapoties available field side.

Well, that is your problem, being an idiot and all. =)

Well I guess I'm an idiot too then. I sharted after reading that I lol'd so hard.