Murfreesboro Market

I agree the Cavies music ensemble score suffered, but they added tons of music changes in the last 3 days. I'm hoping they can really perform it even better by Atlanta. Which I'm sure they will.

Edited by dagenh

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw, all of my favorite corps were here and did well. I'm just looking at the recap and wondering what the justification for some of these numbers are. There are some very dramatic leaps and falls here tonight.

yeah a .6 spread alone in music ensemble between crown and cavaliers....cavaliers has been winning that most of the season....weird....but whatev...lol :tongue:

THere is no way Crown's brass loses to those lines. I'm sorry. Might be an opinion, but I don't see it. Not with that book. Lets just hope they had a really bad night.

have you heard the others live? i havent just wondering.

pretty big spread in music ensemble....cavaliers go down in that alot from last performance...must be the changes but everything else either was steady going up/down some tenths.

music ensemble really hurt tonight for the green machine.

vet post congrats

prediction..... Actual score

Cavs-91.75..... Cavs 91.6

SCV- 90.85..... SCV 90.55

Crown- 90.65..... Crown 90.1

BStars- 86.25..... BStars 85.15

Bknights-86.20..... BK 83.45

Troopers-82.45 ..... Troop 80.05

Colts- 82.00 ..... Colts 78.95

Madison-79.35 ..... Scouts 77.1

Spirit-79.00 ..... Spirit 77.15

PC-75.15 ..... PC 73.55

JSurf-70.85 ..... Surf 71.2

I was pretty close on the top three.

Edited by boxingfred

This was Mark Petrash's first look at the Eastern corps this year. He has only judged a couple times out west (the last being about 2 weeks ago).

Obviously, he wasn't impressed with Crown or the Cavies for some reason...every other brass judge seems to be :)

The GE scores are ridiculous. I'm sorry, but based on What I've seen in previous weeks, there is no way in hell Cavi's are that far ahead on either Crown or SCV. I'm calling BS.

The GE scores were wacked out on all levels.

The GE scores are ridiculous. I'm sorry, but based on What I've seen in previous weeks, there is no way in hell Cavi's are that far ahead on either Crown or SCV. I'm calling BS.

Someone else posted that The Cavaliers have added several visual effects to their show. Perhaps that makes a difference? I don't know. But the scores do seem funny in some places at first glance.