Murfreesboro Market

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV's show is dangerous. REALLY DANGEROUS. Some call it easy, some call it old...I call is classy, beautiful, well designed, and AWESOME!

Second that. I have been liking this show a lot more every time I see it. Just watched the SA video and...WOW.

Second that. I have been liking this show a lot more every time I see it. Just watched the SA video and...WOW.

seconded

wow everyones music ensemble scores are really low.

Indeed!

And BK drops a full point too.... Different show, but interesting.....

Cavaliers and Cadets were .1 apart in Brass Performance in Denton. Crown and Cavaliers were within a tenth in San Antonio. Guess that little party of three "superior" brass line has a gatecrasher in green (one who's won a number of shows with top brass this decade).

Crown is having a great year, but it's worth keeping in mind that there are others out there who also know how to play the game and how to win the game. A little respect for them goes a long way. :tongue:

I'm totally not dogging on any other lines! They have amazing horn lines, and amazing books, but I'm just saying the books are sooo much different, it is really hard from my arm chair judging position to say anything. So I do apologize for coming across elitist or whatever you want to call it! I'm a homer like the rest of you, and just got a little freaked out! I'm back to normal! I took a deep breath, and let out all the bad mojo! Can't wait for this weekend for Crown to redeem themselves!

Cadets start off beating Crown, Crown starts beating Cadets.

Cavies best Cadets, BD solidly in the lead.

BAC, Bluestars come out on top over the reigning world champion Regiment.

Cadets take back their lead over Crown, SCV starts overtaking Crown.

If this season could get any more interesting I'd like to know how....

Cannot effin' wait till Indy rolls around. :tongue:

I'm seeing so many attempts to rationalize a score or a placement. It's very entertaining on the part of my fellow DCP'ers.

All I see are 3 corps that performed on the same night and came out in a virtual deadlock. Weaknesses have been exposed. Strengths have been exposed. That said, most strengths are equally great between the 3. Weaknesses are measured in tenths. Crown missed box 5 in GE Visual. That's it. SCV Missed box 5 in Guard and Music Ensemble. That's it. Cavies missed box 5 in Music Ensemble. That's it.

SCV and Crown probably have better hornlines ... but Cavies are executing what they have very well. DUH!

SCV about the same spread lower on percussion, which is consistent with recent results.

Crown get's basically SLAMMED in GE Visual .... Basically the same numbers they got 2 nights ago whereas SCV improve a bit.

So what? Cavies got some super high scores in Visual Ensemble ... good for them. They're running out of room in that caption.

These 3 corps can push back on the top and feed off one another. Get your boxers out of a knot and enjoy the race.

They're all FINE CORPS! The spread was 1.5 between 1st and 3rd. Big deal!!!!! That's equivalent to a .1 markup across the board. No Big Deal!!!