Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Visual is still weak, but the drum line's cooking and the horns are solid. They can keep themselves in the middle of the finalist pack, but I don't see how they can ride this higher than 6th considering how strong the upper echelon is this year.

Edited by mobrien

Their syncopation is the tightest I've heard them yet!

Phantom still has a great brass and drum show. Visual might still hold them back.

Still in all, I like their music.

I like the rewrites and I DEFINITELY felt the energy. PR's hornline is still one of my favorites. Love their sound.

Ya' don't see HNC meander out onto the field! Is that their pre-show?

No kidding- that's one thing I always like about Cadets is the way they take the field. Simple, traditional, and commanding your attention from the moment you see them.

I remember last year on finals night when Vanguard was performing- near the end of their show, everybody around me suddenly started looking to the right, just in time to see Cadets start marching down the hill in their block.

Visual is still weak, but the drum line's cooking and the horns are solid. They can keep themselves in the middle of the finalist pack, but I don't see how they can ride this higher than 6th.

they can't. . .I think 6th is as high as they can go with what they have now and to the end. . .and it might even be hard to get there.

eat em up boston!