Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be honest - I see a lot of moving by the brass when not playing or by a stationary part of the brass line. Am I alone on this?

Cavies this year surprised me - much like Samurai - the first watch, I hated the show. Couldn't believe the corps had come to this. And then somewhere along the way, everything just sharpened and the light bulb went on. The show design is fine to me, though i agree that the visual doesn't match the music in some places, and of all corps to see that from, it's weird to see from Rosemont.

But overall, I think they just sell the show. Honestly, it's probably a 3rd place program, much like Samurai, but it's a fun total package.

Mike

Have they announced scores yet?

Star of Indiana in an upset

Cavies are doing the encore

again cant we get someone else

This is not nearly as clean as I was expecting it to be. Hearing cracks, seeing feet out of step and time, spacing is choppy. Dunno...watchout.

You must have been watching somebody else. Cavies sounded and looked great! BTW, I saw several feet phasing problems in HNC.