West Chester Wrumble

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to clarify...

Situation 1:

Madison/Xmen/Spirit tie

DCP: OMG ties are crap, it's a conspiracy, we need new judges!!!

Situation 2:

Crown/Cadets/Cavaliers do not tie

DCP: It's a tie!!

TOP 5 Honks are above such nonsense. :tongue:

Man, the scores are TOTALLY inconsistent. I doubt the corps are varying THAT much in their performance. I'm not a Cadets fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think they totally got ripped in GE Vis

Man, the scores are TOTALLY inconsistent. I doubt the corps are varying THAT much in their performance. I'm not a Cadets fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think they totally got ripped in GE Vis

That seems to be an issue with the scoring this season...not just for Cadets from what I have seen, just MHO

Just like I think Cadets and Crown got Ripped in Brass .. but hey .. we weren't there :tongue:

I don't understand the subcaptions for Crowns' brass. So they have a semi hard show, and they are performing it at that level? I don't see it or understand it.

Gotta love the GE captions. And they took 3rd in all visual captions. I think Crown was 5th in Visual GE this past weekend.

I don't understand the subcaptions for Crowns' brass. So they have a semi hard show, and they are performing it at that level? I don't see it or understand it.

That's the thing that struck me funny. It's basically saying, "You can do more on the rep" ... which I totally don't get in comparison to Cavies book. No offense Cavs, but Crown has a bit more meat in their book.

Judges taste I'm guessing.

That's the thing that struck me funny. It's basically saying, "You can do more on the rep" ... which I totally don't get in comparison to Cavies book. No offense Cavs, but Crown has a bit more meat in their book.

Judges taste I'm guessing.

Maybe it's time for them to swish and spit...