Severe Storms Hit Indiana

The Stars could change the show and turn the Factory into a London munitions factory that has just gotten bombed during the Blitzkrieg...

just a thought

im glad im not the only one that thought in that direction. :rolleyes:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stars could change the show and turn the Factory into a London munitions factory that has just gotten bombed during the Blitzkrieg...

just a thought

Hey, it would fit the show :rolleyes:

Problem is, where do you find clips of Churchill to replace FDR and Truman on such short notice? :devil:

No ... My comments are entirely relevant.

I don't believe in rewarding irresponsibility and, if that in fact is what is going on, then support is not deserved.

Yes, very irresponsible of them to not anticipate a FREAK STORM that the members and staff barely got out of the way of in time, and which resulted in extreme damage to show props that the whole show is staged around during FINALS WEEK when most money budgeted for the season has been spent.

Silence is golden. Its value rises to platinum when the uninformed decide to pipe up and pass judgement.

Wow, what a totally uncouth flame.

No ... My comments are entirely relevant.

I don't believe in rewarding irresponsibility and, if that in fact is what is going on, then support is not deserved.

I don't think it was an uncouth flame...

I see it as a totally deserved response to your 'kick-them-in-the-balls-while-they're-down' comment while you sit at your home in comfort and the kids are getting ready for the time of their life at Finals.

If all you can do to 'support' the activity is sit there and make total HS comments about a drum corps in need of help, then your comments might just as well stay at home.

Tom,

We have an alumni that made a donation to help cover the costs, and has offerred more if we can guarantee you will come in person to our gathering at the Omni hotel after one of the shows. If you do so, I'll match his donation dollar for dollar. What do you say????

If this happens at the same time as one of the events going on at Lucas Oil, it might take away from attendance at the stadium! :rolleyes:

Hey, it would fit the show :devil:

Problem is, where do you find clips of Churchill to replace FDR and Truman on such short notice? :devil:

TEH INTERNETZ!!! :rolleyes:

I'd gladly pay for a VIP Lanyard for both Tom Brace and DCIHasBeen to attend the Blue Stars party.

Unfortunately, they'll probably both be sitting behind their computers making snide remarks instead of attending Finals week events. *sigh*

I don't think it was an uncouth flame...

I see it as a totally deserved response to your 'kick-them-in-the-balls-while-they're-down' comment while you sit at your home in comfort and the kids are getting ready for the time of their life at Finals.

If all you can do to 'support' the activity is sit there and make total HS comments about a drum corps in need of help, then your comments might just as well stay at home.

Sorry you see this as "HS", but I see it as symptomatic of a larger problem.

Earlier in the year, a drum corps had their trailer & equipment stolen ... They had no insurance.

Now, a corps that is on the road with, probably, six figures worth of equipment and over a hundred kids, sends out an SOS because they are out $3k worth of props.

If the corps is THAT severely under capitalized, they have no business being on the road ... I don't care if it's finals week before finals or the middle of January.

It's a completely fair question to ask, especially since they are looking to the general community for support.

VIP Lanyard

The VIP stuff sounds like a pretty sweet deal. And I'm staying at the Omni...might have to get in on that.

Sorry you see this as "HS", but I see it as symptomatic of a larger problem.

Earlier in the year, a drum corps had their trailer & equipment stolen ... They had no insurance.

Now, a corps that is on the road with, probably, six figures worth of equipment and over a hundred kids, sends out an SOS because they are out $3k worth of props.

If the corps is THAT severely under capitalized, they have no business being on the road ... I don't care if it's finals week before finals or the middle of January.

It's a completely fair question to ask, especially since they are looking to the general community for support.

You do realize how many fewer years the Bridgemen would have been on the field if held to this standard?