The Oil Can Is Ready To Go!

I sit corrected! :withstupid:

My inside source was wrong and it seems they must have agreed to leave it closed for the duration of the week. It sounded like more of a good reason to not have it open though. Doesn't look like there really is one...

That's what happens when you don't verify the source. :bored:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're heading up for semi's and final's, and my wife wants to know if its cold inside LOS like the Alamodome. Can anyone comment on this?

Alright, I'm heading downtown. I won't be at Quarterfinals, I'm meeting some friends at Mass Ave. Since I don't want to be "that guy" at the show tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead and wear my Bluecoats shirt tonight, to get it out of my system. If anyone reading spots me, say hi!

I sit corrected! :withstupid:

My inside source was wrong and it seems they must have agreed to leave it closed for the duration of the week. It sounded like more of a good reason to not have it open though. Doesn't look like there really is one...

Sorry, I'm a Colts fan and have a little bit of experience with that stadium now :)

It's comfortable up in the 400 section. Maybe a tad on the warm side.

We're heading up for semi's and final's, and my wife wants to know if its cold inside LOS like the Alamodome. Can anyone comment on this?

Feels just like any other stadium to me...then again, I'm not one that usually gets cold in buildings.

I'd bring a wrap....It got colder as the evening progressed. My husband who is never cold, was quite chilly and wished he had brought something.

serious question - does dci have a competent lawyer? from what ive heard, a lot of the wording in that Lucas Oil contract was poor.

I certainly would hope that DCI has strong legal representation.

Edited by Zeke

Let's hear from you.

I was there tonight and this could be my last trip.

Bad sound

Crappy ticket situation

LONG Lines at concessions

No beer!

MIKE