Indiana "Jones", Drawn & Quartered

its all relative. the percussion judge isnt really a crown fan either, plus from talking with a member they didnt feel like they didnt perform as well as they have been rehearsing lately. so its all relative by night. will be interesting no doubt the rest of the weekend

My main point was exactly that. It's all relative, so we shouldn't count out anyone in the top 4/5 and we shouldn't call BD a runaway... yet.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this member like a brother or sister?

yes, but i believe him if he says that he feels that they could have performed better. was just saying that this night is over and really doesnt mean anything except for your placement for tomorrow

My main point was exactly that. It's all relative, so we shouldn't count out anyone in the top 4/5 and we shouldn't call BD a runaway... yet.

True, but there hasn't been a judging panel that has affected BD's scoring this year. The judges have been pretty consistent all around with BD.

Guys, be nice to him. He hasn't been here long.

Says he of two months and a day. :withstupid:

i agree that its not exactly a runaway, but when cadets and crown have great performances and then bd has a great performance and jumps up nearly another 2 points. obviously the judges are seeing some hing that they do as being that much better. i dont see it myself but they are obviously putting them out on a podium of their own at the moment

True, but there hasn't been a judging panel that has affected BD's scoring this year. The judges have been pretty consistent all around with BD.

Yeah....they are impressed by people wandering around with chairs.

They are VERY good, but it does not do it for me, and I am a long time BD fan.

You can jump all over if you want, I'm okay with that.

I just find it pretty stange to have more than a few people saying that they predict (not that they hope for) Crown and BD to have a back and forth battle for 1st the next two nights, or even that Crown will pull an upset. There's no evidence to suggest that it will happen, and BD's margin of victory is increasing. The only real claims I've seen are "stranger things have happened" and the reference to Phantom 08, which had half the ground to make up. I'm all for hope, but considering this a good possibility of happening... not really backed up by the evidence.

No, I'm not a BD fan.

You can jump all over if you want, I'm okay with that.

I just find it pretty stange to have more than a few people saying that they predict (not that they hope for) Crown and BD to have a back and forth battle for 1st the next two nights, or even that Crown will pull an upset. There's no evidence to suggest that it will happen, and BD's margin of victory is increasing. The only real claims I've seen are "stranger things have happened" and the reference to Phantom 08, which had half the ground to make up. I'm all for hope, but considering this a good possibility of happening... not really backed up by the evidence.

No, I'm not a BD fan.

Why do you not think That Crown and BD will battle for the next Two night, its finals yes "stranger things have happened" but guess what, that's what makes finals so #### Interesting and worth the wait for the whole season.

If BD wins Well Congrats to them, They have an amazing group of People and Techs, and Directors and do Good shows (though some i don't like), And if Crown makes some sort of move and jumps them, then Congrats to them.

Even though BD's margin is increasing Doesn't mean everyone has to count out Crown or Cadets, Alot can change In what 48 hours

ok so cadets are .05 behind crown how come all we talked about was crown passing BD and not CAdets

Edited by Silver_King