Terrible Sound in Lucas

Just had three APD download for quarter final.... it is worse in quality comparing to that of Atlanta or San Antonio... I hope DCI would be out of Indy after 2012.... if the rumor is true.

plus.... that is an ugly stadium.... like a giant big box store front.... WALMART!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the people that described the sound as "fine", or even better than "fine." I have 2 music degrees, to you tell me if my post was "authentic."

I heard plenty of bass drums.... and all the quiet playing..... and in some of the cut-offs, I thought the echo sounded amazing.

I guess my ears were just made differently than most of the other people's on DCP.

my wife is a thesis away from her 2nd music degree. she said it sucks

:tongue:

:tongue:

10-1 DCi will stay because they got a deal. they dont admit error

Plus they have to finish paying for the curtain !

Quit complaining... You will all know how the sound *really* is after my amazing ears hear it 12 rows from point blank tomorrow night. lol BTW - If you are buying your tix online, bad call. CALL TICKETMASTER and tell them what section you want... How many times do we have to go through this people?

Edited by SCVsopAaron

i ordered thru DCI in August 08 and told em what I wanted.

my wife sat there...said it sucked

you pay super premium, you go where they give you. you can email and complain, you'll get nothing better without joining Friends

the bad part is that I am "friend" and have been for years and still ended up on 20. I wasted so much time on thurs trying to talk to dci, box office etc. They all pointed fingers at the other. Bottom line no one did anything. I finally gave up sold my friday nite tkts to a scalper and bought better seats at a loss of course. Tonight I'll be back in my crappy seats. At least I had one good night.

I'm done. I've been a loyal supporter and friend for years. No more.

the bad part is that I am "friend" and have been for years and still ended up on 20. I wasted so much time on thurs trying to talk to dci, box office etc. They all pointed fingers at the other. Bottom line no one did anything. I finally gave up sold my friday nite tkts to a scalper and bought better seats at a loss of course. Tonight I'll be back in my crappy seats. At least I had one good night.

I'm done. I've been a loyal supporter and friend for years. No more.

I sympathize a little bit because I wouldn't want to be on the 20 at those prices, either, but frankly, not as much as you might like, because you weren't paying attention to the seating chart DCI showed you before ordering even through Friends. Some of those Super Premium seats in one or more of the 300-400-500 tiers, if I remember correctly, extended down to the end zone, so obviously ordering those ran a serious risk of being shunted well outside of the 35s. If you wanted to be close to midfield, you had to ask for lower or higher seats.

:tongue: I bought super premium seats and am on the end zone line. For those of you who think you're so smart you pick your seats, how can you really tell looking at the diagrams? I've never been to this stadium before and looked at 3 different seating layouts. Some looked closer to the center than others.

I EXPECT that DCI picks REAL premium seats when charging a premium price. They won't be getting my money next year.

The echo sucked big time. No more domes for me. :cool:

Edited by Wadep66

I asked this question elsewhere and never saw a reply:

Someone posted on Facebook that the sound was better in semis than in quarters. So, does having more bodies in the stands improve the acoustics? I would think it would affect the sound somehow.

Edited by byline