DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Not sure if anyone has answered. Go into system preferences on your mbp and set it so flip4mac loads QuickTime separately. Then you have to restart the browser, re-login, etc, and when QT comes up you can full-screen it.

thank you. that worked

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter what happens, there are trooper alums BAWLING right now all over the place. We are so proud of what this corps has done this year. HLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really is what it's all about isn't it - Troopers comeback is huge - no matter where they place tonight. With my corps (Les Eclipses) could have done that

bizarre salute by drum major

Okay Blue knights up.

Which begs the question, is there anyone who wasn't rooting for Troop? Are you allowed to dislike the Troop? That would be sort of like hating on Mom and apple pie or something.

Which begs the question, is there anyone who wasn't rooting for Troop? Are you allowed to dislike the Troop? That would be sort of like hating on Mom and apple pie or something.

At the theater I was at last night in Des Moines there were some Colts fans who probably weren't rooting for the Troop. Hard to say though.

I'm very excited for the Troopers, but I just think the Colts should be ahead of them a bit.