Who else on here marched DCI 72

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - is that 8 (or 9??) seasons with one junior corps? Quite an accomplishment. Any idea what the record is?

My daughter marched 11 consecutive years with Boston. Have heard of a couple other people who tie that, but never heard of anyone who marched more than 11 with one corps. She was there for the almost years, the no way years and the oh yeah baby years.

My daughter marched 11 consecutive years with Boston. Have heard of a couple other people who tie that, but never heard of anyone who marched more than 11 with one corps. She was there for the almost years, the no way years and the oh yeah baby years.

Kansas DC has '65 to '80 LI Kingsmen in his sig. That's 16 years!

I was competing in the Long Island Circuit back then ... DCI was only a rumor of this mystical race of super-human drum corps.

Parents wouldn't let me march in 72 - my first year was 73.

Me too! I was on the field with Mike.

Geez...you're old. :unhappy:

Fran

I marched '72 DCI.

Kansas DC has '65 to '80 LI Kingsmen in his sig. That's 16 years!

I'd be interested in seeing how that worked out, as it would require marching at the age of 5. An accomplishment to be sure. Is that young Mr. Borden whose dad was director of said LI Kingsmen, (as well as a baritone for Sunrisers and later support staff for Cadets?) or do I have this all wrong?

I'd be interested in seeing how that worked out, as it would require marching at the age of 5. An accomplishment to be sure. Is that young Mr. Borden whose dad was director of said LI Kingsmen, (as well as a baritone for Sunrisers and later support staff for Cadets?) or do I have this all wrong?

Yes, that would be Mr. Borden. I'm guessing there's not too many five year olds marching in DCI today, not even in open class. :unhappy: