DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so quick to doubt Pipitone. That man started me in my 6th grade percussion class. I have a ton of respect for the man, as does pretty much anyone whose worked under him. I have a hard time seeing him knock someone down to 7th out of a grudge.

I've just been informed by one of Crown's Brass Staff that BD was, in fact, booed.

Whatever.

Some (Crass) people will boo...they just can't handle the fact that their Corps got beat.

But I bet that the other classy 99% of fans appreciate the talent, effort, and excellence that

BD put on the field this season.

Some people need to grow up.

Cali.

Here's the formula for scoring high: Have the hornline play as little as possible (BD only played around 7:00 as compared to Crown and Cadets who both played over 8:30 NOT including pre-shows), put the guard in acid color uniforms so they distract you from everything else, and then pick a gimmick prop for that WOW! factor.

Yep.

Pretty sad when the biggest geeks in the universe act like complete slime. Talk about a double whammy.

LMAO...how true!

HNC 8th in perc tech. If that had even been 5th place based on scoring, Cadets would have been in 2nd. HNC took both GE and Visual over CC.

[nobody remembers who took 2nd ,third or whatever, all the kids worked hard all year for this night.. they can all be proud of their accomplishments :tongue:

Reminder: if you're here just to troll, prepare to have your posts deleted and/or your user name banned.

Hey all I've done is presented factual information. I'm a huge BD fan fyi.