DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

I've just been informed by one of Crown's Brass Staff that BD was, in fact, booed.

Whatever.

Man! That's too bad! While they weren't my favorite this year (I liked the show, just didn't love it) I will give credit where credit is due and they are due! In the judges eyes, BD is the winner and that's that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown accomplished exactly what they wanted this year. Break the top 3, prove that they have a competitive world class drumline, and show that they're the best #### sounding corps in the world. Congrats Crown, grats Cadets for making me want to watch your shows again, and grats BD on your feet.

Edited by iSop

Carolina Crown, thank you so much for tonight! Coming from Div II champs and winning high brass to placing 2nd at Nats and earning a Jim Ott Memorial Trophy is something that may never be repeated. I will celebrate 2009, no matter what comes next, for the rest of my life.

Phantom Regiment doesn't break 90 at finals!! When was the last time that happened???

wait for it

1986.......the last year Troopers made finals..............SPOOKY :tongue:

Carolina Crown, thank you so much for tonight! Coming from Div II champs and winning high brass to placing 2nd at Nats and earning a Jim Ott Memorial Trophy is something that may never be repeated. I will celebrate 2009, no matter what comes next, for the rest of my life.

I love CC

Edited by ilikedrumcorps

It is what it is, BD won, good for them. Let them enjoy it.

All anyone can do now is look to next year, which I am impatiently waiting for all ready.

Troop, thank you so much for all your hard work over the last few decades to get back to where you belong. Lest anyone thinks this was a gift (as was alluded to last night) I have watched the blood sweat and tears of members and staff over the last 15 years, and this was well deserved!!

Way to go everyone!!

Congrats to all tonight...

My bigger props go to Crown and Troop....

Crown, I had hopes for a ring for you guys this year, but as such it wasn't so.

Troop, welcome back to the top 12... I beg all of you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let this be a once every 20+ year event. You belong in finals.

i'm not a fan of BD's show, but anyone who booed should be flogged, then beaten, then made to watch John Tesh videos