Not Attending Finals - How will you get through the night?

So I'm sitting here in my living room on a glorius East Bay morning, suddenly disconnected from the DCI Cine-and-Webcast streams after two days of remote viewing. Now it's down-to-the-wire, Open and World Class titles are on the line and, for whatever reason, DCI goes dark on this most momentus of occasions.

I'm a nail-biter myself. Until sometime after 7:30 California time, when the final scores are announced, I will be looking at my watch every 5 minutes wondering what is going on in the Oil Can.

So what to do?

I'll be doing a few chores, hitting a few stores and the local farmer's market, and then hopping on my motorcycle headed for parts unknown (well, not really, as I know most of the parts around here ... but anyway.)

So what will you do to fill up the time?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i cleaned. have to mow, empty the dishwasher. maybe nap. watch the Phils.

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

LOL! :tongue:

Not doing much of anything during the day today.... a trip to Panera for some iced tea, probably dinner out with the missus somewhere later. I will definitely be checking DCI's website and DCP later for the scores.

Fran

I'll be doing a few chores, hitting a few stores and the local farmer's market, and then hopping on my motorcycle headed for parts unknown (well, not really, as I know most of the parts around here ... but anyway.)

Is it bad that when you wrote "chores" I thought you meant "corps" ? Haha... i think i have a problem.

I'll be lamenting that I didn't go out to see finals this year.

Going over to Edgewood around 4 PM to check out Bluecoats, logging on to DCI around 10:30 and wearing out my F5 key, then putting myself into a self-induced coma until next June. :tongue:

Wondering if we should start a poll for what time the DCI and DCP web sites will crash this year?