THOUGHTS ON 12-22

tell the guy to your right to stop being a dot diver. :thumbup:

sometimes that's the only thing you can do in that band... forms are optional... at least most people think so... all I have left is my dot, lol.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway I think next year will be yet another crazy battle to get into finals. All of these corps, especially 13-17 have the talent. hell I think talent is great all the way down... it's on designers to get it together pretty much... and just get clean.

sometimes that's the only thing you can do in that band... forms are optional... at least most people think so... all I have left is my dot, lol.

i didnt buy that. i guided that ####. my dot changed per run-thru we did.

then, i got my teeth knocked out. then, i started to do dot to dot. dumb ####.

anyway, back to corps...

i think if crossmen tried a new arranger that did some jazz, they would make it into finals.

i did like the '08 rendition of Wonderful World. to me, that show shouldve been more like 92. shame, because it missed its mark. i was hoping for some appalachian morning.

to me, that show shouldve been more like 92. shame, because it missed its mark. i was hoping for some appalachian morning.

Honestly, I would NOT want to hear what butchering Guidry would do to that piece

Honestly, I would NOT want to hear what butchering Guidry would do to that piece

Agreed. Destroying First Circle and Russian was enough. Let's leave the Crossmen classics alone for awhile, or at least until we can get an arranger that does them justice.

Edited by jeffsnewjetta

Those are usually the same alumni who never supported the corps when they were giving them what they wanted to hear. While I personally agree with many of the complaints about the shows since 2007, I have no sympathy for those people. Every year my wife and I get people claiming to be alumni at east coast shows who come to our trailer and say "You took my corps away from me." We tell them, "We've never seen you at any alumni events, we've never seen your name on lists of donors, and we've never seen you volunteer." These are the people who said they wouldn't support the corps because they hated George until 2006, then changed their tune to hating Texas after 2007. I take their words well salted.

Edited by jeffsnewjetta

You can still show your support by joining Crossmen "Club Unity."

I have the list, I know who's on it.

Thanks.