Spokane Thunder 2010

The Greater Spokane Drum Corps Association is pleased to announce that, pending DCI approval, Spokane Thunder will re-emerge for the 2010 season. Thunder will return with virtually all our 2008 staff. We have also entered into a cooperative agreement with The Cascades, with a goal of promoting Pacific Northwest Drum Corps and increasing the number of participants. 2009 was a season of learning and we hope to be much stronger as a result. Look for more updates soon!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Greater Spokane Drum Corps Association is pleased to announce that, pending DCI approval, Spokane Thunder will re-emerge for the 2010 season.

Mike and team, Congratulations on this momentous decision and announcement. We look forward to seeing you on the field!

Phil

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thunder is also having a camp this weekend Jan 15-17. Come check them out! http://www.spokanethunder.org/

Edited by MsBusDriver

I'm so stoked that Nick Golding will be back to write the music for Thunder this season. He did a great job in '08.

If you remember, Thunder received the "Most Improved Corps" award at Finals that year. I've got a good feeling about this season too. Sure, it's a limited tour schedual, but hey, at least they are back and ready to GO!

For Thunder, the future awaits...

Looks like Thunder changed the title of their show to... "THE RESURRECTION"

It sure sounds apprapo to me! :laughing:

http://www.spokanethunder.org/program/2010_production.html