Testing From the DCA pressbox

dugada

Hello all!

John, Charlie and I are here a day early doing some test for our live blog of the DCA championship weekend. Jeff, Danielle and Kevin are on their way.

We have a gigabit network connection. Charlies field photos will be sent to the box wirelessly to add a few live shots to Kevin's commentary.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

DSC_5775.jpg

Edited by dugada

We have a gigabit network connection. Charlies field photos will be send to the box wirelessly to add a few live shots to Kevin's commentary.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

DSC_5775.jpg

Whoever says DCA is second rate needs to stop listening to the propaganda. Have a great weekend, wish I wuz there. Next year I probably will be.

We will bring you live coverage of Prelims, Alumni spectacular and Finals! Now it's time to head downtown for a little I&E and Minicoprs! Sorry, no live coverage tonight unless you want me to describe the carnage that is about to take place at Dinosaur BBQ. :cool:

love the carnage of I & E...

Personally, I would have loved to have read the play by play after Mini Corps tonight!!!

Looking good guys! I am still packing here in Buffalo...See you soon!

You're Mafubalo....? Didn't know that. DA learned me to speak "Drunkanese". COOL !! :cool: