2009 DCA Prelims Show - Live Thread

Back in the day all the questions were answered by prelims (which was of ccorse the morning of finals). The finals show was pretty much an exhibition with all the prelims placement retained - with the exception of the Bucs, who are 19 points ahead of the closest competition (virtually, anyway) there are still a pile of questions to be answered and positions to be decided tonight.

This weekend is almost as good as the hype, and I don't say that in a negative way.

Worth the price of admission.

Edited by rayfallon

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about anyone else.....but I could use about 20 hours' more sleep. :cool:

Fran

OK....off topic, I know....

But I just checked the college football scores, and saw that Alabama beat Virginia Tech.

Suddenly I feel more energized!!!! :cool:

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Fran

Thank you to DCP and Jeff DeMello for the videos. :cool: I am old enough to remember when it took WEEKS to find out who won and see the recaps in Drum Corps News or Drum Corps World. Now I can read them the night of. Fantastic.

Good luck to all the corps in Rochester this weekend. Enjoy, max out and be safe in your travels. It has been a tremendous season. Looking forward to finals tonight on the computer. Thank you all. And, oh yeah, GO BUSH!!! :cool:

Really love all the coverage! Videos are great, along with the pics and commentary! Everybody looks good but I a must admit, it definitely looks like Buccs have secured another win. Congrats to all finalist and hope everybody has a great finals run! :cool:

Wow.

After watching almost all the clips of Open Class, I'm disappointed in what I see visually. Specifically, the lack of attention paid to intervals between members, and the inability to cover down a line.

Some of the corps sounded great, but I was very distracted by the visual mistakes I saw.