Bruno Zuccala resigns from cavaliers

AlexL

What an interesting post.

So as this applies to the Cavaliers specifically, please explain...

what was so bad?

what could be changed for the better?

I'm really interested in your thoughts...as they pertain to the Rosemont Cavaliers.

They are generic replies, not intended for the Cavies in particular. Moreso for the overall DCP mindset that everyone thinks, THINKS, they could run a corps, any corps, better, etc. I never meant the Cavies or any other corps, it was about the posters who always have the "best" ideas for "all" corps, but are not involved in the running of any corps. That is all. Sorry if my ramblings were confused to imply that I think Cavies needed a new direction, as I think for my own enjoyment, I have enjoyed them more each year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to break it to ya, but I seriously doubt the Cav's are going to be hiring anybody like Dr. Len, but instead will probably hire another true businessman, similar in the model of sir Jeff Fiedler himself...who has been a blessing to the Santa Clara Vanguard organization. As for the notion they should bring in young staff, I disagree because then you truly are edging towards a new direction that the members will probably not like, which just means going down the same lane Dr. Len took SCV down. Perhaps maybe a few new kids on various staffs, but I think it smart to keep two seasoned guys in charge of its caption and then bring in some new staff members to learn the art of Cavis staffing.

Point taken :-)

They are generic replies, not intended for the Cavies in particular. Moreso for the overall DCP mindset that everyone thinks, THINKS, they could run a corps, any corps, better, etc. I never meant the Cavies or any other corps, it was about the posters who always have the "best" ideas for "all" corps, but are not involved in the running of any corps. That is all. Sorry if my ramblings were confused to imply that I think Cavies needed a new direction, as I think for my own enjoyment, I have enjoyed them more each year.

I agree. I liked their shows over most of this decade. My Kind of Town...only until the fire ladders stuff...that's when I wasn't so thrilled with the show. But, most of the rest of this decade the field product has been very good. Always look forward to seeing them.

"The entire Troopers organization would like to thank Scott Atchison for his work with the corps and wish him the best of luck in his new position with the Cavaliers."

Scott Atchison was Brass Caption Head at Troop last year.

"The entire Troopers organization would like to thank Scott Atchison for his work with the corps and wish him the best of luck in his new position with the Cavaliers."

Scott Atchison was Brass Caption Head at Troop last year.

Troop had a heck of a sound last year, very mature...Cavies should do well by Scott.