1. 1. When will Madison go Bb?

• In 5 Years
    • In 10 Years
    • NEVER!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't happen as long as Scott and those who are like minded are there.  The only thing that could make them switch is if DEG and Kanstul quit making G's altogether and their horns were beyond repair.

It would take an entirely new regime here, I don't see that happening, fortunately, for at least 10 years if not longer.

It won't happen as long as Scott and those who are like minded are there.  The only thing that could make them switch is if DEG and Kanstul quit making G's altogether and their horns were beyond repair.

It would take an entirely new regime here, I don't see that happening, fortunately, for at least 10 years if not longer.

he just took the words out of my mouth ^:)

I certainly hope they don't either...there's nothing like a big ol fat power chord on a "g" tuned horn....geez...gotta love it!

Scouts won't go Bb.

I heard the Cadets might be going G though. Is there any truth to the rumor?

The only reason I think he (George) would do it, is to blow everyone away on G's after mostly everyone makes the switch to Bb.

Any truth?

Im not sure that Cadets would go back to G because I think they sold their G bugles, if thats true, i dont think they'd go and buy a new set just to blow evryone away, they can do it on Bb  :)

If Cadets got sponsorship from say Dynasty(which they could-No Problem),they could change back to G  lickity-split.

Although, I imagine they most likely have a contract with Yamaha. Did they have to Buy their horns?

OH man... I think If george did that he would be strung up by his toenails by every other director in DCI...

Gets everyone to Switch off of g  so they loose the volumne and intonation... and then goes back to G just to Get that sound back... the man has balls but I can't imagine he's that crazy!!!!!!!

That would be the biggest controversay ever in Drum Corps!