What do YOU want to see happen in 2010

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to see the survey hit my email so i can forward it to those that bought my tickets

I wanna see The Cavaliers make a come back this year. I wanna see Blue Devils lose at least 2 regionals. I wanna see The Cadets right on The Cavaliers ankles. I wanna see Crown back in 6th or 7th. I wanna see PR make a come back to 4th or 3rd. I wanna see The Troopers beat Boston or SCV. I wanna see Blue Stars ahead of SCV all year. Finally, I'd like finals to not be at Lucas Oil ever again.

I wanna see The Cavaliers make a come back this year. I wanna see Blue Devils lose at least 2 regionals. I wanna see The Cadets right on The Cavaliers ankles. I wanna see Crown back in 6th or 7th. I wanna see PR make a come back to 4th or 3rd. I wanna see The Troopers beat Boston or SCV. I wanna see Blue Stars ahead of SCV all year. Finally, I'd like finals to not be at Lucas Oil ever again.

Now click your heels together.... and repeat after me! :thumbup:

In order of Plausibility:

Phantom return to the top 5.

Troopers staying in the top 12.

X-men, Spirit, G-men duke out for a finals spot. Any of those would be cool. I know Spirit is on a HUGE downward spiral so probably Madison would be in there. Also consider BK

Top 5 [not in order]: Phantom, Crown, SCV, Coats, Cavis. I know BD and Cadets would never fall out, but then again I thought that of Regiment either. You never know.

Pio and Cascades beat someone, like if someone moves up [looking at you Teal].

Edited by SuperTrumpet64