What do YOU want to see happen in 2010

I'd like to see Suncoast Sound move up from inactive to somewhere around 8 to 11 with Star and Florida Wave nipping at their heals. :thumbup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup:

My team stinks less then your team!!!!

GO CUBS!!!!

Yeah, my boys are stinkin' the place up this year.... I live on the North side so I'm a bit conflicted--

Yeah, my boys are stinkin' the place up this year.... I live on the North side so I'm a bit conflicted--

As I've been saying the last few weeks, "I got one thing to say about this years Cubs and Sox, GO BEARS!!!!"

Yet again, another year of no baseball in Chicago in October.

How cute that you have BD in 7th... Have they EVER been there? Ummmmmm... Just sayin...

When I watched finals this season I was so pleasantly suprised by the talent level and show designs this season... Starting with the Troopers right away I thought... wow these guys are really good... I saw an markable improvement as we moved through the top corps but when CC came on I thought Wow... this may be one of the best drum corps I have ever seen... Then came the Blue devils and wiped up the floor with everyone... I don't think they will be dropping off in placement very far for quite sometime!

Troopers making it into the top 6!! :thumbup::wub::wub: Placment for 2013 or 2014

placement:

1. Crown

2. Blue stars

3. Troopers

4. SCV

5. Boston

6. Bluecoats

7. Blue Devils

8. Phantom

9. Colts

10. Scouts

11. Cadets

12. cavies

------------------------------------

13. Glassmen

14. Blue Knights

15. Surf

16. Pioneer

17. Spirit

18. Pacific Crest

19. Mandarins

20. Crossmen

21. Academy

22. Cascades

Edited by Big Bad Bari

How cute that you have BD in 7th... Have they EVER been there? Ummmmmm... Just sayin...

When I watched finals this season I was so pleasantly suprised by the talent level and show designs this season... Starting with the Troopers right away I thought... wow these guys are really good... I saw an markable improvement as we moved through the top corps but when CC came on I thought Wow... this may be one of the best drum corps I have ever seen... Then came the Blue devils and wiped up the floor with everyone... I don't think they will be dropping off in placement very far for quite sometime!

good its a 'wish' thread, and not based in reality. Serious prediction threads in september are lame...

I want [my favorite corps] to go up in placement and I want [my least favorite corps] to go down in placement.

I find this quite ironic...

The people that think BD either shouldn't have won, or should have won, but thought their show was horribly boring have been crucified on here the last month...and then we get this smarmy attitude.

It's a wish thread, for goodness sake. Maybe the person that said he/she wanted to see BD in 7th had nothing against BD, but maybe wanted someone that hasn't had the glory of being at the top a taste of that glory. He/she also had the Cavies in 12th...I don't see you sputtering about that.

Maybe the said person has been bored to tears the last couple years with their show, and is sick of seeing boring formula win championships...

In MY opinion, both BD and Cavies have been snoozefests the last couple of years. I couldn't give a crap less about visual scores...I want to hear some cool tunes...not transitional stuff at mf...

I would drop both Cavies and BD out of the top 12 until they remember what got them there to begin with...and it wasn't formulaic tripe...

(btw...most played corps on my ipod...BD and Cavies...I just really want to add something a little newer..)

I want all of the members/posters of DCP to be less critical and more supportive of the activity and realize that there is not one "correct" way to approach drum corps and respect the varying opinions and perspectives.

:)

Just thought I'd share this with those who don't read through all the pages ;)

Not trying to flame, but this is my wish and sincere hope (which likely won't come true):No electronics, guitars, bass guitars, etc.

A return to simply Percussion, Brass and Guard.

I find this quite ironic...

The people that think BD either shouldn't have won, or should have won, but thought their show was horribly boring have been crucified on here the last month...and then we get this smarmy attitude.

It's a wish thread, for goodness sake. Maybe the person that said he/she wanted to see BD in 7th had nothing against BD, but maybe wanted someone that hasn't had the glory of being at the top a taste of that glory. He/she also had the Cavies in 12th...I don't see you sputtering about that.

Maybe the said person has been bored to tears the last couple years with their show, and is sick of seeing boring formula win championships...

In MY opinion, both BD and Cavies have been snoozefests the last couple of years. I couldn't give a crap less about visual scores...I want to hear some cool tunes...not transitional stuff at mf...

I would drop both Cavies and BD out of the top 12 until they remember what got them there to begin with...and it wasn't formulaic tripe...

(btw...most played corps on my ipod...BD and Cavies...I just really want to add something a little newer..)

Heh.

One man's snoozefest is another man's entertainment.