What are you REALLY going to remember about 2009?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils getting a score that they didn't deserve. Pissing around on chairs. Crown completely blowing my mind!... in a good way, and finally getting recognized for what they do. Phantom not making top 5 or 3 coming off a world championship win, but i will say they gave there hearts all season. Boston having a sexual show. Blue Stars beating Phanom!!! Last but not least TROOP getting back into top 12 after 23 years.

Bluecoats Drumline: memorably awesome

Troopers back in finals: Thought I'd never see the day, congrats and well deserved

Cavies out of the top three: are you serious?

Blue Devils: The kings of drumcorps, again :tongue:

SCV: You Rock the house, thank you

Pioneer: always love you guys, now it's time to go really Irish next year and do a U-2 themed show.

Surf: welcome to the big show, you were great!

2009 was the year band moms took over dcp for three months.

I lold.

Blue Devils getting a score that they didn't deserve. Pissing around on chairs. Crown completely blowing my mind!... in a good way, and finally getting recognized for what they do. Phantom not making top 5 or 3 coming off a world championship win, but i will say they gave there hearts all season. Boston having a sexual show. Blue Stars beating Phanom!!! Last but not least TROOP getting back into top 12 after 23 years.

Another thing I'll remember...ridiculous statements like these.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Another thing I'll remember...ridiculous statements like these.

I get that the first statement is pretty out there, but the 2nd one is pretty accurate, imo.

I'll remember comments like these most. Especially about BD and Crown.