New Uniforms For Empire Statesmen In 2010

ok, so back to the new uni's

Good Idea..better than re-hashing The War of 1812.

And as far as only Hats for Empire......well it would give a whole new meaning when David B. called the corps to attention. Although always innovative and unique with props etc...hmmmmm..just not ready for that..just my personal taste heh heh heh!!

Way back when....when I was 15 ,16...I envisioned "Chatelaines" :satisfied: wearing only hats.but that's another story!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three days and counting until the unveiling of the new uniform. :satisfied:

Three days and counting until the unveiling of the new uniform. :satisfied:

Awesome... And then... It's photoshop time! :thumbup:

The 2009 corps got a sneak peek at the uniform this summer. I assure you that it is very much Statesmen, and not a radical departure from the uniform worn up until this past season. It is cleaner, sharper, and brought up to the year 2010. There won't be any doubt as to who it is taking the field.

White top. Black pants. No hats.

The rest you'll see in the pictures.

So some people HAVE to be home from the event...

WHERES THE PICTURES??!?

I for one can't wait for the 2010 season and having the Statesmen coming out to California is very much a high light of the summer for me. California fans finally get to see some another big all age corps.

as for Statesmen getting hats.............. they are too cool to go down that road. :lookaround:

can't wait to see the new uniform. I hope you guys are as excited as we were to get our new look last summer.

This thread is useless without pictures!!

Because its not Renegades it doesn't matter right?

This is great news, I can't wait to see the new uniforms. Knowing the cats I know, they will stick to the roots but have something flashy and classy.

Yes..that is right..you nailed it...My LIFE Centers areound the Renegades...i have sworn to server Renegades and all thing Renegades. OMG if it weren't for DCA and Renegades I would have no life ..no existence...they are my everything...

No its because an announcement about uniforms without actually showing the uniforms is just meh. Same thing when the Renegades did it. It is a boring piece of off season flotsam IMHO. When the new unis come out I am sure they will be exciting and great. In the meantime meh. Which if you have read any of my posts happens to be a running joke anyway.

Yes..that is right..you nailed it...My LIFE Centers areound the Renegades...i have sworn to server Renegades and all thing Renegades. OMG if it weren't for DCA and Renegades I would have no life ..no existence...they are my everything...

No its because an announcement about uniforms without actually showing the uniforms is just meh. Same thing when the Renegades did it. It is a boring piece of off season flotsam IMHO. When the new unis come out I am sure they will be exciting and great. In the meantime meh. Which if you have read any of my posts happens to be a running joke anyway.

As a 55 year old...old phart..I really need to know what "meh" means....is it like hohum or who cares or indifference about a subject?? I',m thinkin I might be on the right track but?? Love your new pic /avatar whatever!! Enjoy..and Adam is just a freakin grump...like me only younger......we suffer from foot -in mouth disease from time to time.. I'm harmless he is young....have a great day "EH" "MEH" :tongue: