New Uniforms For Empire Statesmen In 2010

The Empire Statesmen not only work as hard as any corps in DCA when competing but also raising money at bingo's and many other activities. Also why would anyone in DCA be surprised about a Cal. trip when this corps has been to Europe twice, South America, cruise to the Bahama's and many other trips no one in DCA would ever think of doing,as uausal Mr.Bruni was ahead of everyone else and knew this corps could pull it off like no one else could. David Bruni knows just like his Dad what it takes to make the Statesmen different and special and like Mr.B he will do things and go places alot of others wouldn't attemp. New uni's are great but nomatter what they wear when the start there show ES will never be confused with anyone else because no one else can match what they do. I'm very bias but thats just MY opinion.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Wishes to the Empire Statesmen with their new uni's and trips to travel.

...and regarding Bingo....I know first hand, the hard work and dedication it takes to make a Bingo operation work for drum corps. 'taint easy.

Because its not Renegades it doesn't matter right?

This is great news, I can't wait to see the new uniforms. Knowing the cats I know, they will stick to the roots but have something flashy and classy.

Perennial Renegades hater Adam, ladies and gentlemen!!!!

I've REALLY tried to be angry with your hate of my corps over the years, Adam....REALLY I tried. All I could come up with was amusement. Besides, maybe you didn't get the memo: We got our new unis last year. Clap, clap, love love...........We return you to your regularly scheduled agenda of Grenadier supremacy.

I've REALLY tried to be angry with your hate of my corps over the years, Adam....REALLY I tried. All I could come up with was amusement. Besides, maybe you didn't get the memo: We got our new unis last year. Clap, clap, love love...........We return you to your regularly scheduled agenda of Grenadier supremacy.

...although I suspect there would be many from the Grenadier organization that would be quick to claim that in no way do you speak for them. Wouldn't blame them a bit.

Ya just burned my retnas with the visual...................

I tried not to let the mental image in. I really tried. Couldn't avoid it. Eeep!

I dunno Rich. Most I talked to at DCA say.....yinz added to much FLASH to your uni. Really hard to pick-up on "Two Tone Black" :satisfied:

Edited by melligene