2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

:ph34r: Its all good.....

but

5 threads down from this, there is a 36 page long prediction thread.

maybe copy and paste, because this will probably be closed.... :sad:

Eh, to long to read through anyways :lol: oh well, ill see how long she'll go besides mines the top 6

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really too bad... you're missing out.

Well I mean final scores and all....I don't really have time to pay attention to DCI while im marching DCA, lol.

I forget if I did this one already but if not I will have a go at it.

1 Carolina Crown

2 Blue Devils

3 Santa Clara Vanguard

4 Cadets

5 Bluecoats

6 Cavaliers

7 Blue Stars

8 Phantom Regiment

9 Boston Crusaders

10 Blue Knights

11 Madison Scouts

12 Troopers

13 Glassmen

14 Colts

15 Crossmen

16 Academy

17 Spirit

18 Mandarins

19 Pacific Crest

20 Jersey Surf

21 Seattle Cascades

22 Teal Sound

23 Pioneer

8) Bluecoats - it was bound to happen at some point, right?

Hopefully not till after ... well ... ever

• 2 months later...
Screw it, I'll bite.

8) Bluecoats - it was bound to happen at some point, right?

And remember, my predictions follow the TMQTM standard: All Predictions Wrong or Your Money Back!

That happened already lol the late 90s and the early 2000's up to 03. I think they'll prevail.

P.S if Bluestars are moving up? Why is it only Coats or Regiment teh most popular for them to take out? Both Bluecoats and Crown have proven it could be anyone up for the kill

1. Crown

2. Blue Devils

3-4. Cavaliers/Cadets

5-6. Phantom/SCV

7-10. Bluecoats/Blue Stars/Crusaders/Scouts

11-12. Blue Knights/Colts

Obviously this is a week prediction but until I see shows on the field this is what I think.

Oooooo! I wanna take a go at this[<

1) Blue Devils

Carolina Crown

3) Cavaliers

4) Cadets

5) Santa Clara Vanguard

6) Blue Coats

7) Phantom Regiment

8) Boston Crusaders

Blue Stars

10) Blue Knights

11) Glassmen

12) Academy

--------------------------------------

13) Troopers

Madison Scouts

15) Colts

16) Crossmen

Pacific Crest

--------------------------------------

18) Jersey Surf

Teal Sound

20) Spirit

21)Mandarins

22) Cascades

23) Pioneer

Some notes on why I guess this:

Blue Devils are too clean to drop from first and CC seems to have the momentum for the push to first

Cavaliers will start this decade off right. Everything will be back to normal again :D

Cadets are just too good. Every year they are good. Yes. Even 2008. Can't drop below 4th. Impossible >.<

SCV had an amazing year last year. They will try to follow it up like PR and Spartacus. But will be at the same placement.

Bluecoats will have a kick-### show and will still receive 6th. Bummer huh?

PR will start to surge back to it's former glory but will fall way short as the visual program is once again Lacking.

BAC and Blue Stars will battle it out ALL SEASON LONG and both will have amazing programs. Judges won't be able to decide who's better.

Blue Knights will rise again with amazing music and brass! Just not as clean as BAC and Blue Stars

Glassmen will sadly fall back to Glass place. But they will have a show that will tail Blue Knights all season

Academy will hopefully have another great program and will barely edge out Madison and Troop for the finals spot make their First Finals Appearance ever.

Troop will try to push to finals but falls just short. Madison will start to return to the Madison we all love with an amazing show that makes my ears bleed with joy.

Colts design will prevent them from obtaining the finals night ticket. Will have a pretty good show.

Crossmen will be incredibly powerful this year and their hornline will force you into submission with their balls to the wall sound. However, their visual program might be too dirty to pass 16th as their capes become a visual distraction once on the move. But they will look pretty threatning and awesome as they stand still.

Pacific Crest will return to semi's once again after missing it last year. Their show will be excellently designed and the drill of the first year writer will be exceptional as they make their push to the eventual final's spot in a couple of years. Will probably be like their 2008 show, only louder and better :D

Jersey Surf will barely miss out on semi's due to their visual needing work. But their hornline will be top 16 quality.

Teal Sound will have a show that will have mix reviews among fans this season. But no matter what anyone says. Their show will rock :D. Their first year in World Class will not be as successful as they would want it to be, but they will create a great first impression and will probably scare some semi final normals.

Mandarins show will be just like any other Mandarins show (which isn't bad). I can't say anything bad about Mandarins. XD

Cascades will field a bigger corps than the previous year and will perform their butts off holding off pioneer.

Pioneer will be much better than before and much stronger, but Cascades (as stated earlier) will have the show of their life and upset Pio at the last minute.

Not meant to offend anyone in anyway. Just saying what I feel :D

EDIT: HOLY CRAPSICLES I forgot about Spirit. Sorry x.x Well to be honest. I did not like spirit's show last year x\ That's just my opinion. Great talent though. Hopefully they will prove me wrong.

Edited by chris banas