The history of the Westshoremen

Poca's uniforms used to be pretty wild, both football and band, with polka dots of all colors all over the place. Now they just have the kooky mascot and use red.

with a show that was all over the place LOL

See what I started? hahaha! :thumbup:

It was just a stop.... Not even sure if that band director made it to the next year or not...He was a "substitute" for something that went wrong with the prior band staff at that point. never really DID find out what happened. The funny thing was that we were in a show together, and they ended up beating MY band (which was pretty bad) that night... My band director came up to me and said "was that your name I heard when they announced Biglerville?" I said that it was... he shook his head and walked away. Which pretty much started our dislike for each other...

the lady there now has really turned that program around. Several Shore alums on the staff....been nice to watch them build their way up.

• Like 1

The two kids from Biglerville really did a nice job at practice, I'm happy they're on board the ship. And the band's pretty beast for its size. Not afraid to do what is needed to make things happen musically.

Yeah...i was on the field doing percussion this year for their group at ACC's, and they actually forced me off caption to rave about a woodwind moment.

Not sure who was more stunned that I did that...me or them LOL

The two kids from Biglerville really did a nice job at practice, I'm happy they're on board the ship. And the band's pretty beast for its size. Not afraid to do what is needed to make things happen musically.

Yes, they did. They know their stuff, for sure.

Yeah...i was on the field doing percussion this year for their group at ACC's, and they actually forced me off caption to rave about a woodwind moment.

Not sure who was more stunned that I did that...me or them LOL

Looked at recaps, your show was wild in its own way, G3... Wow. The closest show I've ever done, period. Trusting everyone to do their job was the key to it.

From the looks of it, the Biglerville kids were a lot more exciting then a very, very good MZB. Rick Hillborn still directing there? Good guy.

Looked at recaps, your show was wild in its own way, G3... Wow. The closest show I've ever done, period. Trusting everyone to do their job was the key to it.

From the looks of it, the Biglerville kids were a lot more exciting then a very, very good MZB. Rick Hillborn still directing there? Good guy.

Jamie Cope has been the director there for several years now.

3 was interesting. 2008 group 2 percussion was still the hardest show i've ever done

Good to hear! Those guys are out in the middle of no-freaking-where, and they got no respect BITD! In fact, I didn't hear of them until I got the "substitute" teaching gig!

yeah they are out there. great people. i'd love to run a show in the fall, they have a great stadium