The history of the Westshoremen

My guess is the problem they have is most of the bands from their area that would be likely entries- aren't they still CoB affiliates? Kind of wierd how certain pockets exist like around Chambersburg and Lancaster as well as some of NJ.

some are and some just don't compete. but TOB is slowly making some headway down towards the border. That chapter 6 guy seems to be getting interest going.

lancaster is a tougher sell unless the Philly chapter gets an infusion of life

Have to pass this on. been down recently, just exhausted, cold, depressed. Was working through it, and I was having lunch at the West Shore Plaze Neato Burrito when I realized they were playing the beginning of Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage", it was like flipping a switch. The guys working there were shocked some guy like me knew the words.

Lots of classics sung by the corps from the Part I album BITD.

LOL - just picked up supper at WS Plazas Isaacs... Now back to finding stuff to scan for Mary Beth on FB.

Where was the power lost at? Work with a lady from York Haven who has been in a motel for a few days now. Figures the cost of gas for the generator at the house was about the same and noise was driving them nutzy kook koo.

Just got my fuel oil bill and it's running about $1 more a gallon than gas for the car. Anyone wanna help me walk on the edge of my attic rafters this Spring to add insulation?

Especially with the I-Touches. Man that had to have bit.

well we got power back up, but we had no sound system, no working toilets, and only emergency lighting