Has anyone received....

If anyone has the finals cds and DOESN'T like them, send them my way :P

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a clip tonight...it reminded of the 97 videos.

thats not good

I just wonder what the actual volume of sales BVP does with the DCA corps packages in comparison to the other groups they produce products for,...................

wasnt quite sure where you were going with this Gary, but should that really matter? a customer is still a customer regardless of the volume.

good things happening in Erie these days - I think you need to do a "Tribute to Deedad's" show...... :ph34r:

wasnt quite sure where you were going with this Gary, but should that really matter? a customer is still a customer regardless of the volume.

good things happening in Erie these days - I think you need to do a "Tribute to Deedad's" show...... :ph34r:

I was thinging that if the volume is relatively low, I can see why they might give less attension to the DCA products, and complete larger volume products ahead of DCA's..............not in an effort to condone the treatment the DCA fans receive, just trying to understand,............anyone have any other ideas on reasons why this situations seems to occur in recent years?

We are real excited about pushing forward this year..................you just brought back a great memory smell and taste that hasn't been experienced here for a looooong time..............Dedad's meatball subs!

The Air Marshals haven't bothered me - although I have been banned from three airlines.

I stopped by the auditorium on Saturday afternoon while you folks were running through your rehearsal. Really great, by the way!!

I was going to go over and seek you out, but it would have been bad form to interrupt a rehearsal just to check up on a fellow "Whoer."

Another time perhaps....

Andy

Thanks for the good review.

And agree on not interrupting corps business. Twice this year I was so close to Donny Allen I could have tapped him on the shoulder. But since he was directing the horn line both times I decided not to. :ph34r:

I was thinging that if the volume is relatively low, I can see why they might give less attension to the DCA products, and complete larger volume products ahead of DCA's..............not in an effort to condone the treatment the DCA fans receive, just trying to understand,............anyone have any other ideas on reasons why this situations seems to occur in recent years?

We are real excited about pushing forward this year..................you just brought back a great memory smell and taste that hasn't been experienced here for a looooong time..............Dedad's meatball subs!

understood, and I thought that was your motive.

It would be my opinion that any business which conducts its customer service based on a sliding scale is focused more on the profit margin than a satisfactory product. I hope Mike can sort this out on behalf of the fans and performers.

Dedad's meatball subs......forgot all about those but my mouth just instinctively watered remembering those! Can't tell you how incredibly difficult it was trying to drive down I-79 after the 4-5 hour of rehearsal decompressing over those subs and the beers. I had all the rest stops timed out perfectly.

I agree, but there is no "understanding", JohnZ is spot-on. For the amount of expensive hardware there, we should have a stellar product beyond what "joe consumer" in the stands could hope to produce. Yet the opposite has come to pass. Really.

The only thing that I understand is a company producing a substandard product, potentially in full knowledge of thier impending contract expiration/cancellation.

I agree, but there is no "understanding", JohnZ is spot-on. For the amount of expensive hardware there, we should have a stellar product beyond what "joe consumer" in the stands could hope to produce. Yet the opposite has come to pass. Really.

The only thing that I understand is a company producing a substandard product, potentially in full knowledge of thier impending contract expiration/cancellation.

Guess I've spent way too many years surrounded by the Stew Leonard's way of thinking.

e64stew3.jpg

Too bad BVP doesn't think that way overall, whether we're a large selling product to them or small...

good points Jeff.........I guess I might try and do as much of an inprovement in product and service in a effort to save the deal instead of taking a dump on it,.................but that's just me...........

*sigh* Listening to the Alumni CDs at work and there is an intermitent popping sound coming thru the headphones. Haven't heard something like this since I had a cassette tape that got stretched but it wasn't this fast (almost an eighth note tempo). Hope this was only a problem Sunday morning....

Edited by JimF-3rdBari