Blue Stars announce 2010 show

Does anyone remember a show at the MGM Grand (Las Vegas) called EFX? This show had phenomenal music, and there was a whole section about Harry Houdini. I can't remember what music they played then, but I wonder if it'd fit into this show.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yea, I remember that. Interesting music...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree......

Blue Stars have pretty much hit the nail on the head with their musical choices and presentation. Presentation has been the key....they have really engaged the crowd with their approach.

One request.......less narration (Honestly....none of their shows ever needed it. They tell a story very well without it)

I think Blue Stars will be very strong again in 2010.....might move up....

they havent had much narration... little narration (historical recording) in 09 for transitions... and the last narration before that was in 06 (which i would agree was a bit much, but we havent seen that amount of narration since then)

That said, i love the music frank sullivan has put together in the past. A pleasure to play (the one year i got to) and to watch as a fan. Shapiro's work at BS is obvious, and has been a huge part of BS making 8th the last 2 years. Adding Aungst and having Sullivan in full time may be 2 final pieces to take them upward to the next level.

I'm definitely drinkin the blue kool aid.

I absolutely loved their show last year and while I am not a fan of props, their use of props last year didn't bother me at all. I thought they made very good use of them. I became a huge fan of Blue Stars in '08 too...that was one of my favorites of that year.

Does anyone know how many age-outs they had last season? Specifically their guard?

I absolutely loved their show last year and while I am not a fan of props, their use of props last year didn't bother me at all. I thought they made very good use of them. I became a huge fan of Blue Stars in '08 too...that was one of my favorites of that year.

Does anyone know how many age-outs they had last season? Specifically their guard?

the colour guard has 8 age-outs.