Crossmen 2010 Production Announced

I saw about an hour of horn rehearsal on Saturday, and as usual, it's totally impossible to predict anything about a season based on the quality of a Saturday-night rehearsal for a December audition camp, so I will make no attempt to do so.

There was decent turnout and a good number of vets showed up, but mostly I was just there enjoying being on the other side of the line for once. There was nothing particularly amazing about the camp (I mean, what would an AMAZING audition camp look like, really?), and I certainly saw nothing that would be cause for consternation. I know that, like every other corps, they have a lot of stuff to figure out before May comes around, but I saw nothing to indicate that they were anywhere other than exactly where they should be in the second week of December.

To say that the camp was a sign that 2010 will be the best Crossmen year ever like some of the hypemongers on here would have you believe is patently false. It was a good camp. Let's just leave it at that.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your recently played tracks just made me go listen to some recent tracks I listened to about an hour ago... haha

But thank you for the realistic camp report... not the OMFG CROSSMEN ARE GOING TO BE BAMF THIS YEAR>>> OMG

I saw about an hour of horn rehearsal on Saturday, and as usual, it's totally impossible to predict anything about a season based on the quality of a Saturday-night rehearsal for a December audition camp, so I will make no attempt to do so.

There was decent turnout and a good number of vets showed up, but mostly I was just there enjoying being on the other side of the line for once. There was nothing particularly amazing about the camp (I mean, what would an AMAZING audition camp look like, really?), and I certainly saw nothing that would be cause for consternation. I know that, like every other corps, they have a lot of stuff to figure out before May comes around, but I saw nothing to indicate that they were anywhere other than exactly where they should be in the second week of December.

To say that the camp was a sign that 2010 will be the best Crossmen year ever like some of the hypemongers on here would have you believe is patently false. It was a good camp. Let's just leave it at that.

A fair report. thanks...

So, as I'm sure its been brought up before...but, why is Crossmen 2002 not on the Fan Network? Also, why was the video of the show on youtube removed?

both have been brought up and both of have not been answered, to my knowledge.

although im sure the you tube video has to do with copyright or sales purposes like all the other corps

So, as I'm sure its been brought up before...but, why is Crossmen 2002 not on the Fan Network? Also, why was the video of the show on youtube removed?

find Bob Jacobs on here and contact him. he was asked about Magic 2002 and got info out here about that

2002 WAS A GREAT YEAR FOR BONES . Early in the season. they were close to Blue Devils .

HEAT OF THE DAY ROCKED. GLAD its coming back..

June 25th Winston -Salem NC

Position Corps Score

1 The Cadets 80.600

2 Blue Devils 78.750

3 CROSSMEN 76.200

4 Spirit 68.250

5 Carolina Crown 67.850

6 Kiwanis Kav 58.450

June 27 Herndon ,VA

Position Corps Scorel

1 The Cadets 81.500

2 CROSSMEN 77.400