San Antonio?

Just checked the site. Looks like it's going to be a two night show.

I'm ######. This is (or was) a yearly family event for my crew. No reason to travel to San Antonio now. :worthy:

I knew this was happening, but it being official doesn't make it any better.

Then again, this isn't the worst thing that can happen.

I just go where they tell me to :worthy:

When I marched, I really enjoyed having the regional in the dome on saturday, then having the much deserved and needed free day on the Sunday at the riverwalk. I feel bad for the kids that will have to perform on the Sunday now. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

When I marched, I really enjoyed having the regional in the dome on saturday, then having the much deserved and needed free day on the Sunday at the riverwalk. I feel bad for the kids that will have to perform on the Sunday now. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

If it's true that the Dallas Cowboys are at fault for this I'm even more angry. They just built the most expensive and advanced stadium on earth. Why would they possibly want to practice anywhere else? The worst part is that I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. I'm so conflicted! :worthy:

I dont. I get to do drum corps instead of hanging out at a mall

If it's true that the Dallas Cowboys are at fault for this I'm even more angry. They just built the most expensive and advanced stadium on earth. Why would they possibly want to practice anywhere else? The worst part is that I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. I'm so conflicted! :worthy:

I feel your pain...

I Wonder what is gonna happen to I&E...

I Wonder what is gonna happen to I&E...

Back to finals week maybe?