San Antonio?

I must say - I'm sorry. When I posted this:

DCI is thinking of moving the event to Dallas to the new Jerry Jones memorial stadium. They are just waiting for an answer back from the Cowboys.

I should have added :tongue:, :worthy:, :thumbup: or maybe :thumbup: .

I am sure it is just a matter of time before we hear about San Antonio. I am also sure that it will be the weekend of 7/24 because the entire tour would need to be rearranged if it was any other time.

I emailed DCI directly with the question of when this show will happen so I can make vacation arrangements and 72 hours later I still have no inmail from them. I think they say they get back in 8. Guess my family won't be heading that way this year. Thanks for your speed in response DCI. :worthy:

I emailed DCI directly with the question of when this show will happen so I can make vacation arrangements and 72 hours later I still have no inmail from them. I think they say they get back in 8. Guess my family won't be heading that way this year. Thanks for your speed in response DCI. :worthy:

I also emailed them last week. We'll see if we get any info.

I also emailed them last week. We'll see if we get any info.

It was mid March before tickets went on sale last year. Hopefully earlier this time around.

So, DCI holds a two-day regional at Lake Highlands, followed by a one-day regional in Arlington? I can't honestly imagine what would possess DCI to put two consecutive regionals in Dallas, besides an active desire to destroy ticket sales.

easy, move the lake highlands show to san antonio.

I'm amazed this hasn't been cleared up yet....

I have the answer, though it hasn't been posted or updated on DCI, is it supposed to be some kind of big secret? I don't wanna be posting something I'm not supposed to...

I guess I don't understand what is the big deal....TBA doesn't start till Sunday, the day after the Regional. It's great as an educator because I just add one extra day to my hotel stay and see some great shows then go to the convention. Anyone know what the big deal is? What is this conflict?

I'm amazed this hasn't been cleared up yet....

I have the answer, though it hasn't been posted or updated on DCI, is it supposed to be some kind of big secret? I don't wanna be posting something I'm not supposed to...

Feel free to enlighten us...

Feel free to enlighten us...

Everything I've heard, from %100 reliable sources.

San Antonio will be a two day event much like Allentown, saturday and sunday. And also not at the alamodome

:worthy: ?