CAMPS!

Did any one happen to go to BD's, Academys, or SCVs camp? I heard rumors of Academys piece selection... just wondered if anyone got the low down.

Still havent heard anything from devs. But you never do till like april or May

Camp reports of any real interest seem to be becoming a thing of the past, unfortunately. I guess some people can't handle another corps hype or something. I don't really get it. Hyping on (all) corps camps used to be one thing that kept interesting discussion going and killed time during the off season. Now there's such a notion of secrecy that's somehow attached to the notion of actions speak louder than words that people are afraid to talk anymore.

SUCK.

i got some inside info on Crown but im keeping my lips sealed. Lets just say that it is crowns to take this year!! impressive show concept

I heard they all folded.

I heard that Pioneer is this weekend in Milwaukee...

What I'm about to tell you is top secret, so you can NOT tell anyone any of this but................ :wall:

:doh:

I heard that all of the corps are finishing up their audintions, finalizing their numbers for members, then those selected members will be learning that corps' show.

Now remember, this is an absolute secret, and you can't tell anyone.

:wall:

:inlove:

i got some inside info on Crown but im keeping my lips sealed. Lets just say that it is crowns to take this year!! impressive show concept

I'd say the hype has started! :inlove:

*PSSSSST*

You didn't hear this from me. But a friend of a friend, of the wino down the street told me that SVC's show this year

is going to be "Ballet for Martha, part 3..........with a trampoline, 2 polar bears, and rabid Walrus." :inlove::wall::wall:

We'll hear from SCV, BD, and Academy when they are ready.