BC = null

But then what does the A stand for???

:tongue:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh.....generally BC is considered Boston Crusaders, considering the one you have in mind is NOT called the Blue Coats :tongue:

Well, if somebody is gonna be THAT technical with that poster, who are the " Blue Coats " ? ( re. the " Bluecoats " )

Edited by BRASSO

Well, if somebody is gonna be THAT technical with that poster, who are the " Blue Coats " ? ( re. the " Bluecoats " )

LOL.....i wrote it that way for a reason....the reason the Bluecoats are not BC is because it is not two words, hence not two capital letters. You'll notice that I wrote they are NOT called the 'Blue Coats'...sheesh, i even capitalized and put a smiley. Thats almost to blatant for internets humors.

Maybe I should start a thread to get input on the definition of bando. The more I think about it, the more firmly I conclude that if someone doesn't like a corps, it's bando, and if they do like a corps, it's not. Any other objective criteria doesn't seem to apply.

If you like a corps, but the show just doesn't suit your personal taste in what you think drum corps SHOULD be, it may be called blando.

I'd actually go with Phantom's Faust over Spartacus. I liked the story more and I thought it was more fluid than it's championship counterpart.

Also Cadets '05, Crown '07.