New Uniforms?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they will look completely different. Plus its a different circuit so it doesn't really matter..

Just giving an example... that is all.

Pioneer= think of cadets only with white tops and green baldric...they look really good. Actually these uniforms and the existing hats work well together. Still forest green on the bottom, not black.

Donny

That's not going to work..

Its 2010 not 1980.

Actually, the current trend of drum corps isnt working. Corps unis were better in 1980. Corps today wear cheap looking polyester costumes, not uniforms.

THEY DO NOT WEAR BOY SCOUT UNIFORMS.

A bit different here.

I hope all NEW uniforms for the 2010 season are great and innovative.

I hope the 2010 Scouts return to the 1981 uni will inspire other corps to go vintage as well.

Actually, the current trend of drum corps isnt working. Corps unis were better in 1980. Corps today wear cheap looking polyester costumes, not uniforms.

I'd rather wear the cheap polyester in the summer than the double breasted wool we wore in 1984-1988

It's not going to work for the Cadets

either....it's 2010, not 1934.

Touche!

And I'm sure Cavies are in trouble too. After all, it's not 1985 anymore... :shutup:

Pioneer= think of cadets only with white tops and green baldric...they look really good.

Donny

So something like the mid-90's white jackets with the green trimmings?

Old man,

Does a required work outfit (that provides say...a uniform look?) have to be made out of wool, and smell like death to be a uniform?

About every marching member today has unmeasurable pride behind those uniforms. Way to insult every single one of them. :shutup: