Bold predictions for 2010

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic is BOLD predictions LOL :tongue:

Ok... you want a BOLD prediction ?

As a means of survival, before the decade is up, DCI and DCA ( not BOA ) will merge into one single organization that will govern the Drum Corps actvity.

Is that BOLD enough for you ?

My bold predictions for 2010.... Both Troopers and Madison will make the top 9 and both at some time will edge out SCV, but, they will both fall short at finals. Glassmen and BK will not only fall out of the top 12, they will be beaten by The Academy (Who won't even make finals!). BD will not go undefeated, but will win finals (Crown will edge them out in 2-3 shows during the year). Madison will finish in the top 4 in horns, but, their show design will keep them from finishing higher than 8th. Either Teal Sound or Pioneer will make semis for the first time and the battle for 14th - 18th place will be the best competition of the year.

Not...No offense to the BlueStars but Phantom had a bad year and now they get written off? Pleassssssse.

I agree Puh Leeeeez

My bold predictions for 2010.... Both Troopers and Madison will make the top 9 and both at some time will edge out SCV, but, they will both fall short at finals. Glassmen and BK will not only fall out of the top 12, they will be beaten by The Academy (Who won't even make finals!). BD will not go undefeated, but will win finals (Crown will edge them out in 2-3 shows during the year). Madison will finish in the top 4 in horns, but, their show design will keep them from finishing higher than 8th. Either Teal Sound or Pioneer will make semis for the first time and the battle for 14th - 18th place will be the best competition of the year.

If Pioneer makes semis it will be their 3rd time performing on Friday night. They have a 16th and 17th place finish to their credit.

Someone that no one has projected to win will win. And someone everyone loves will dissapoint. I think that's bold :tongue:

Due to an early season snowstorm, the August 8th DCI show competition in Buffalo, N.Y. will be cancelled.

Edited by BRASSO